Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

God WILL provide! He IS Faithful!


I have really been nervous the last few days because I am worried that we will not have the rest of the funds due this week to our agency. So far we have raised over $600. We still need almost $1000. I have wonderful friends who have offered to do fundraisers for us and also I was told about a fundraiser that we could do on our own through, A Charity Project.com. This is where we've raised the most money so far. It is exciting and humbling to see how people are being so generous helping us to raise the money we need to adopt our sweet girl. We knew that adoption was going to be expensive. But we know that this is God's calling for us to do. God placed this on our hearts many years ago and last week he showed us our child! Some people may say to us, and some have, that if we can not afford the upfront fee's of $1500 then how can we expect to raise another child? Our answer to this is plane and simple God will provide! If He calls you to do something and you do it He will see to it that you will be taken care of. We are taking a HUGE leap of faith adopting her but we are trusting that God will provide the resources for this adoption. He is the one that is in control.
Please visit our fundraiser! It is called $10 for 10 Little Toes. Click the image below and it will take you to it. Thank you and God Bless!!!


2 comments:

Studio Mommy said...

Hi Amy! So sorry my background wasn't working. I'm having problems since blogger has made changes to their site. However I do LOVE the background you have now. It's gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Hi! April. Thank you so much for the compliment on my background. I LOVE your blog designs and I tried for hours to make them work but since blogger has changed I couldn't make any of them work. I do not know how I got this one to work. lol! I am very new to blogging! I tried to find a banner that would match this background but had very little luck. I am still trying to find one that I like better. I used your About Me button! I want to advertise your site on my blog, if that is ok because I used your button and I really love your backgrounds. I want my friends to see them.